Applications for the next cohort of the Conflict Coaching Certificate Program, offered by the OHSU/AFSCME Career and Workplace Enhancement Center are due on Friday, November 15. This is a unique training opportunity that only occurs every two to three years, and half the seats in this cohort are reserved for AFSCME members.
Are you a good listener? Are you comfortable handling conflict? Are you motivated to serve the OHSU community? The CWE Center Conflict Coaching Certificate Program identifies strong interpersonal communicators at OHSU and trains them to provide conflict coaching in order to help colleagues manage early stages of workplace conflict.
• Be an OHSU employee in good standing
• Attend all required training sessions
• Commit to four hours of coaching per month after certification
• Demonstrate an aptitude for coaching during the application process
• Provide a letter of support from your manager
Applicants must be available for trainings from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. on Thursdays from January 16 through February 27. The program may also require additional time commitments.