We have now posted the comprehensive review of our tentative agreement for 2015-2019. The PDF can be found here on our website. The PDF includes every article/section, letter of agreement and memorandum of understanding that contains a change or is new language. If an article/section is not included in the PDF, it has not changed. Here is the key to reading the document:
Old language is struck out.
- New language is bolded and underlined.
- Comments on and our evaluation of the changes are in bolded red italics.
The ratification vote — open to dues-paying members only — will take place from 8:00 a.m. on Monday, July 6, through 8:00 a.m. on Monday, July 13. To vote, log in at the EZONE-MEMBER ASSISTANCE link on our website, go to Member Menu, then select Vote. If you have trouble voting, please contact Local 328 staff representative Frank Vehafric at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review the comprehensive document prior to voting.
You are also invited to join union representatives in person to discuss the new contract and the ratification vote! If you prefer, you can hold off on voting until you’ve attended one of these information sessions and asked any questions you might have. The following sessions have been scheduled:
- Mon., July 6: 11:00 a.m. – 12 noon, Market Square Building 9th flr. conference rm.
- Tues., July 7: 7:30 – 8:30 a.m., Mackenzie Hall rm. 1132
- Tues., July 7: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., OHSU Farmers Market
- Tues., July 7: 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m., University Hospital rm. 8B60 (This session will also be live-streamed — click here to view.)
- Thurs., July 9: 2:30 – 3:30 p.m., Mackenzie Hall rm. 1132